FANEMATHEW | THE INFORMATION BLOG: UNLOCK YOUR PC FROM PASSWORD WITHOUT USING A CD:
This tutorial will show you how to unlock your computer without using an unlock disk. You just need to go to the administration section of your PC and follow the steps below
· Restart the computer.
· Press "F8" as the computer is booting and select "Safe Mode."
· Click on the "Administrator" account.
· Select "Start" and click "Run."
· Type "control userpasswords2" and press "Enter."
· Uncheck "Users must enter a username and password" and restart the computer. It will be unlocked.
Now you have unlock your computer and it ready for use.